Monday, September 14, 2015

ArtNaturals Rosehip Oil - 100% Certified Organic - Pure Virgin, Cold Pressed & Unrefined 4oz - Best Natural moisturizer to heal Dry Skin, Fine Lines & Scars - Rose hip Seed Oil For Hair Face & Skin

I can't say enough good things about this Rosehip oil. First of all, it smells wonderful. I put a few drops in my lotion & I can smell it all day long after using it. It also makes the skin on my feet so soft. I have dry, cracked heels year round & for the first time in a long time after using this oil my heels actually don't snag everything they touch. I used it on my cuticles as well. I have extremely dry cuticles & this oil really moisturized them. I'm actually thinking of adding a few drops to my facial moisturizer to see if it will help my dry skin. This is a really large bottle with a nice glass dropper. It's definitely money well spent. I'll be purchasing this product again.  I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.  You can find this product by clicking the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011AJDUWE?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment