Monday, September 14, 2015

Cresnel U-Slide Clothes Hanger - Ultra Thin Non-slip - Set of 50

These are the absolute best hangers I've ever used. I hesitated to purchase them because I'm cheap & I've never spent this much on hangers; however, my expensive clothes are constantly ruined because they don't hang properly on my cheap hangers. The necks always seem to stretch out on my shirts & jackets. It's so frustrating! I used every last one of these on my clothes & none of my shirts or jackets are stretched out anymore, nor do they have those annoying shoulder bumps. This was money well spent & I'll be ordering more of these. From now on these are the only hangers I will ever use.  You can purchase Cresnel U-Slide Clothes Hangers at the link below.

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HA019J4?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment